Fill Tracks Fill Tracks

As the end approached, trial-and-error path-finding becomes THE strategy. The special squares give away the route too easily and never slipped me up. For example, I discovered in level 31, the "crossroad" block can allow the player to move backward by one block, yet this move is never necessary.

Also, there's no math to be found in this game. Perhaps instead of filling every space, a game like this could be about collecting numbers and symbols in a certain order to form a math question which results in a specific answer. This is a "Math Playground" game, after all.

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

That was pretty good. Awfully easy, though, and quite floaty. Perhaps a bit of speed is needed, although I don't know if or how that would affect the physics.

Selectorium Selectorium

This was a good puzzle game, but it was never conveyed that the "bomb" power was also a "duplicate" power. I stumbled over that little detail when I was mashing the keys out of frustration.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Pretty fun, but unfair (as of this review)

I don't agree with having the Legendary Birds being early defence stage enemies. Also, I keep forgetting to go to the main menu and save, so please make the save button more available or input auto-save.

Have Faith Have Faith

Analysis

Faith in a possible event happening lacks the satisfaction of fulfilling the event yourself.

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Friggin'...frig.

I want to see what happens at the end, but the gameplay and mechanics are off. One part has a whole group of dogs walking together with the ones in the back acting as anchors.
I can't get past level 17. My path is blocked by what I assume is a door, but it's the same colour as the wall. There's one visible switch, but I can't get to it because of a wall.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Mm-hm.

Good game, but the standalone version doesn't keep saved data.

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Ugh.

I looked up a walkthrough for level 30, but they only have it for the older version.

Ghosts Stole My Puppy Ghosts Stole My Puppy

"too easy"?

Someone said this game was too easy. I kept dying on levels 11 and 12 just because there aren't any checkpoints and the fact I have to start at the beginning every time I die.

Planet Platformer Planet Platformer

It would be okay, but...

Why do all of the presses move in the same pattern? This prevents me from ever getting all of the stars. I can't leap from one cliff with press to another without perfect timing.