I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

That was pretty good. Awfully easy, though, and quite floaty. Perhaps a bit of speed is needed, although I don't know if or how that would affect the physics.

Selectorium Selectorium

This was a good puzzle game, but it was never conveyed that the "bomb" power was also a "duplicate" power. I stumbled over that little detail when I was mashing the keys out of frustration.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

Pretty fun, but unfair (as of this review)

I don't agree with having the Legendary Birds being early defence stage enemies. Also, I keep forgetting to go to the main menu and save, so please make the save button more available or input auto-save.

Have Faith Have Faith

Analysis

Faith in a possible event happening lacks the satisfaction of fulfilling the event yourself.

Me and My Dinosaur Me and My Dinosaur

Friggin'...frig.

I want to see what happens at the end, but the gameplay and mechanics are off. One part has a whole group of dogs walking together with the ones in the back acting as anchors.
I can't get past level 17. My path is blocked by what I assume is a door, but it's the same colour as the wall. There's one visible switch, but I can't get to it because of a wall.

Meat Boy Meat Boy

Mm-hm.

Good game, but the standalone version doesn't keep saved data.

Electric Box 2 Electric Box 2

Ugh.

I looked up a walkthrough for level 30, but they only have it for the older version.

Ghosts Stole My Puppy Ghosts Stole My Puppy

"too easy"?

Someone said this game was too easy. I kept dying on levels 11 and 12 just because there aren't any checkpoints and the fact I have to start at the beginning every time I die.

Planet Platformer Planet Platformer

It would be okay, but...

Why do all of the presses move in the same pattern? This prevents me from ever getting all of the stars. I can't leap from one cliff with press to another without perfect timing.

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Urgh...

What is the point of level 5? I can't get the key with those flaming bottles in the way, but I can't take them out with the boxes.