Daydream + Daydream +

Essay-like comparison

The commentary sounds like the contents of a high school essay.
I'd give the assignnment a B-.

Don't Worry, Son Don't Worry, Son

Man, that guy's insane.

These cartoons contain amazing artwork, and they're hilarious.

Mooselove Mooselove

Hm-hm-hm.

How did Gooseman turn from a greedy organ merchant into just a crazy guy?

Fill Tracks Fill Tracks

As the end approached, trial-and-error path-finding becomes THE strategy. The special squares give away the route too easily and never slipped me up. For example, I discovered in level 31, the "crossroad" block can allow the player to move backward by one block, yet this move is never necessary.

Also, there's no math to be found in this game. Perhaps instead of filling every space, a game like this could be about collecting numbers and symbols in a certain order to form a math question which results in a specific answer. This is a "Math Playground" game, after all.

I Puzzle Good I Puzzle Good

That was pretty good. Awfully easy, though, and quite floaty. Perhaps a bit of speed is needed, although I don't know if or how that would affect the physics.

Selectorium Selectorium

This was a good puzzle game, but it was never conveyed that the "bomb" power was also a "duplicate" power. I stumbled over that little detail when I was mashing the keys out of frustration.

Bowser's Domain, Koopa's Road Bowser's Domain, Koopa's Road

Hmmm...

This is kinda cool, but could you add percussion next time.

boss fight boss fight

Too short

Pretty goo,but next time,make a longer boss song that just doesn't loop every 5 seconds.

PaDaa360 responds: